New York Residential Real Estate Closing Attorney Bernstein Assists Clients in the Transfer of Property
Residential real estate dealings can be some of the most exciting business transactions you will ever enter into. Whether you are a family or individual looking to buy or sell a home, an investor interested in making passive income through the acquirement of property, or a business seeking to purchase or sell a property, successfully closing real estate deals is the main business at Westchester County’s Siriano and Bernstein. Metropolitan New York residential real estate closing attorney Mark F. Bernstein has handled thousands of residential closings, contract reviews and title examinations for banks, mortgage lenders and brokers, and individuals with residential real estate interests in the state of New York. With many years of experience, White Plains, NY real estate attorney Bernstein has helped countless individuals and companies successfully enter into and close real estate transactions: let him help you.
Representing Buyers and Sellers
The skilled Westchester, NY residential real estate lawyer Bernstein of Siriano and Bernstein works hard to make the real estate process simple and easy for you. Bronx, NY real estate attorney Bernstein has extensive experience in real estate conveyance, and he is prepared to help with the purchase and sale of both primary residences and investment properties, assisting you in both the review of contracts and closings.
Attorney Bernstein covers all of the bases, helping sellers and buyers review contracts to ensure they are sound, and successfully closing on real estate transactions. He assists with the following:
- Negotiating the offer to purchase as well as purchase and sale agreement
- Resolving issues which may arise during the pending sale
- Reviewing real estate broker agreements
- Explaining the mortgage process and clarifying the legalities of the buyer’s lender’s requirements
- Helping resolve and clear any issues in the examination of a property’s title
- Preparing the deed and all transfer documents
- Assisting in the coordination of the closing, representation at the closing, and review all closing documents
For people or businesses that are buying, he offers the following:
- Negotiating and preparing the offer to purchase to protect buyer interests
- Resolving issues which may arise
- Explaining the mortgage process and clarifying what the lender’s commitment letter requires
- Assisting in the coordination of the closing and representing you at the closing, and reviewing all closing documents
- Preparing a closing statement
Contact NYC Real Estate Closing Attorney Bernstein Today
Serving the Bronx, Westchester County and all of Metropolitan New York, Attorney Bernstein has the experience you need to successfully complete your residential real estate transaction. Call him at 718-823-2600 to begin discussing your real estate dreams today.