Experienced Attorneys in Bronx, New York
Experienced Attorneys in the Bronx, Westchester and Metropolitan New York
At Siriano & Bernstein, in the Bronx, New York, we practice across a broad spectrum of law to assist you with many of your legal needs. With careers spanning more than 20 years each, our attorneys have developed the depth and breadth of knowledge required to handle many legal concerns.
Contact us today to discuss your case and to determine how we can work with you to address your legal concerns.
Handling All Commercial and Residential Real Estate Matters
- We represent both commercial and residential clients in the purchase, sale and management of real estate. Whether you need a lawyer to represent you at the closing sale, to draft a contract for your real estate purchase, to draft lease agreements for your commercial real estate properties or to represent you before zoning boards, we can assist you.
Protecting Your Rights in Criminal Defense Proceedings
- We provide criminal defense representation in both state and federal courts, handling misdemeanors and felonies. Our leading criminal defense attorney began his career as a prosecutor, providing him with singular insights into handling your defense representation.
Assisting You with Divorce and Family Law Concerns
- We represent clients in divorce proceedings, addressing all related issues including child custody, child support, spousal maintenance, visitation and equitable distribution of marital property. We also handle post-divorce proceedings, including modification and enforcement actions, evaluating pensions, licenses, and properties.
Representing You in a Wide Range of Civil Litigation Matters
- Each of our lawyers has been litigating cases for more than two decades. Regardless of the nature of your dispute, we can likely represent you in an effective and efficient manner.
Providing Estate Administration Services
- If you have lost a loved one, we can represent you through the frequently complex estate administration process. We will navigate the probate courts and handle the paperwork, so that you can focus on other matters.
Contact Our Attorneys Today
When you need an experienced attorney, we can help. For effective representation, contact us today by email or call us at 718-823-2600.