Commercial Real Estate Attorney Handles all of Clients’ Real Estate Needs in Westchester and Bronx Counties
Conducting successful real estate transactions can often depend upon the skill of the attorneys handling the transaction. Because commercial real estate matters call for comprehensive knowledge in both commercial real estate law and other related areas of law, it is crucial that you hire a lawyer with extensive experience at your side throughout your real estate dealings.
Serving Westchester County, the Bronx, and all of Metropolitan New York, the real estate lawyer Mark F. Bernstein of Siriano and Bernstein has the necessary knowledge and experience to assist you in the successful negotiation and closing of your commercial real estate transaction. Siriano and Bernstein’s New York real estate attorney Mark F. Bernstein has the ability to work seamlessly in corporate, banking and litigation areas to provide clients with a complete range of legal counseling.
Commercial real estate transactions require the involvement of complex documents. Land use, zoning laws and environmental issues must be thoroughly understood before drafting or signing any legal documents. It is vital that you have a law firm working with you that stays up to date on the constantly changing laws that determine land use in the State of New York, and you can rest assured that attorney Mark F. Bernstein at Siriano and Bernstein does his homework.
The commercial real estate lawyer Mark F. Bernstein at Siriano and Bernstein ensures that commercial real estate transactions are completed properly the first time, meeting deadlines and saving you from costly delays. He helps his clients every step of the way, from drafting a letter of intent, to the modification of purchase agreements, to the preparation and review of leases, to working through the final closing.
As a commercial real estate lawyer, attorney Bernstein at Siriano and Bernstein handles any and all commercial real estate matters, including:
- Purchase and Sale of Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial real estate leases and office leases
- Real estate corporations, including special purpose real estate entities and real estate partnerships
- 1031 exchanges
- Represent building owners, landlords, and tenants in negotiating, drafting, interpreting and enforcing real estate leases and subleases
- Real estate due diligence (including title insurance review and land survey review)
- Easements and other real estate use licenses
- Real estate broker agreements and construction contracts
- Credit agreements/notes, security agreements, mortgages, and ucc filings on behalf of institutional real estate lenders
Contact Attorney Mark F, Bernstein for Experienced Legal Counsel
Contact the top-notch New York commercial real estate attorney Mark Bernstein of Siriano and Bernstein at 914-592-5000 or 718-823-2600.