…Because experience with Westchester and Bronx Counties Criminal Justice System wins cases
IF YOU’RE IN TROUBLE. I will take your call at ANY HOUR.
- 80% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1986
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1990
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- New York University, New York, N.Y.
- B.A. – 1982
- Major: Political Science
Location: Bronx, New York
Fax: (718) 823-3488
Email: E-mail Anthony
Areas of Practice
- Petit Theft
- Grand Larceny
- Retail Theft (Shoplifting)
- Burglary (Breaking and Entering)
- Dealing in Stolen Property
- Possession and Distribution of Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin, and Other Drugs
- Prescription Drug Crimes
- Possession of a Firearm
- Assault and Battery
- Domestic Violence
- Drunk Driving (DUI/DWI)
- Resisting Arrest
- Contempt of Court
- Computer Crimes
- False Imprisonment and Kidnapping
- Child Neglect/Abuse
- Sex Crimes
- Sexual Assault (Rape)
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Traffic Crimes
- Homicide (Murder)
- Federal Crimes
If you don’t have a criminal case, but need legal representation with a Divorce or Child Custody Family Law Case?
Meet Mark Bernstein, my partner.
Our experienced lawyers will work to ensure that you receive a fair and equitable judgment or settlement in your divorce proceedings. Contact us here or call at 914-592-5000. We are here to help.